Cuthbert is our name, wiener dogs, politics and irish whiskey is our game.
Est. 2005
Monday, December 29, 2008
A California Christmas
Christmas was a little chaotic this year. After our flight to San Jose got cancelled, Mark managed to get all three of us and the hound dogs on a flight to San Francisco. Numbers picked us up and served cocktails in the back seat on the way home. Thanks Numbers! On Wednesday, my ovaries started to swell putting pressure on my lungs and causing fluid to gather. I was having a hard time breathing, so I went to the ER Friday morning to have a cat scan. Then Saturday morning it was back to the doctor with Marky who was sick. Aside from having a wonderful Christmas with the fam and some laughs with the Gilroy girls Friday night, Mark and I were literally glued to Peemsie's couches. Peems and I did manage to make it to the final day of Mervyns. It was soooo sad! All the racks were empty! I got a pair of shoes for $6, which was the bargain of the day. We went around and waved goodbye to each department. I wish I had more fun pics of Christmas day, but I was pretty out of comission the entire trip.
Since we're constantly on the move, we've set up this blog to keep our family and friends up to date on Cuthbert happenings without having to send out tons of emails.
2 comments:
Sorry about your health scare, but Mervyn's closing, now thats REALLY sad, hahahaha
ha! love the picture of mom mourning mervyn's. really is a tough loss.
Post a Comment