Saturday, January 2, 2010

NYE and The Parentals' 6-0

On New Year's Eve Mark and I enjoyed an amazing dinner at Mission Ranch in Carmel. It was awesome. We sat out on the patio and enjoying looking out at the bay. Afterward we strolled downtown Monterey before calling it an early night at the Plaza to prepare for the race the following day.
Mark ran the 6 mile portion while Peems and I walked the 3 mile. It was a beautiful morning with the sun peaking out of the fog. We then went to breakfast with grams and later that night Mark and I took Peems and numbers to dinner in San Juan to celebrate their upcoming big 6-0 bdays. Numbers enjoyed the Ensure and Centrum Silver in his gift!






My Peemsie


Just before the starting gun.


John Connor Cuthbert's first official race! One of many to come.


Number's falling ill when he opens his Ensure.


Dinner at Mission Ranch

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Okay, hands down, you look awesome in that dress! (c;