Wednesday, January 20, 2010
My Little Man's Pad
We're just getting things organized in the nursery, but Pat finished up painting, etc. today and I was able to start setting things up. It's far from finished, but you can begin to see what it will look like. A few things that will change: the granny chandelier will be changed out for a semi flushed brushed nickel light fixture. Also, above the changing table will be white wooden letters spelling John Connor. Above the bed will be a vintage rugby print. And once my mom's neighbor Denis is done sewing, the crib sheet will be navy and white gingham just like the bedding on the bed. It will look so cute once it's all put together. We should be getting our rocker in the mail in the next two weeks, which will go in the corner by the window. Like the crib and changing table, it's antique white and has navy upolstery. Sooooo exciting!!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
How fun! Enjoy every second of your pre-baby time. Place love in each movement you make and in each item you touch.
The bachelor pad looks darling, is the twin bed for Mark? HAHA
What a beautifully appointed shower! Youmust feel very very grateful~*~*~
Can't wait to meet JC!! We can introduce him to Brianna Lynn Lucchesi, a love match heeehaaa
I LOVE THE LITTLE COAT RACK! IT ALL LOOKS GREAT.
Love love love! So cute and little man-ly! I can't wait to see it!
You did a FANTASTIC job with the baby room, CC! I adore it, and I love how unique it is. You will share so many happy hours (and sleepless nights)together in this darling room.
Post a Comment