Monday, September 21, 2009

Little Teddy Cuthbert

Mark and I are thrilled to FINALLY be able to tell family and friends that we've got a little Cuthbabe on the way. We won't know the sex for a few more weeks, but we've been calling him/her Teddy because it always looks like a little Teddy Graham in the ultrasounds.

I have vowed not to make this blog all about baby, but just wanted to share the good news. As you all know, we've been wanting this for a long time, and finally things have worked out.

4 comments:

Megs said...

YAYYYYYY! SO SO EXCITING!!!!

Steve & Jenn Barlow said...

Congrats Cuthberts! You are going to be a wonderful MOM!

dayvalleygardens said...

We are so very happy for you both. I am especially excited for your mommy! She is gonna be on cloud nine!

Unknown said...

Christy and Mark
I am so happy for you and the grandma's. I have two grandson's wouldn't trade them for anything. Much love to you both.

Cousin Rosemarie