Fergi, Winston and I headed up to Three Rivers with Jean and the gang on Friday for the long weekend. We had a blast. The Kisers bought a brand new see doo jetski so we hauled ass around the lake on that. Mark joined up Saturday night. We had amazing food, cocktails, weather, etc. The best part was my precious angels Fergi and Winston. Thanks to their bark collars, they saw Jesus and acted like the angels they are. They were able to be off the leash all weekend and rarely picked any fights. And Fergi found her sea legs. Unhappy about Mark and I being out on the jet ski, she decided to jump off the dock and swim to us.
It's a miracle! I got in the lake!

Mister in his life preserver.

Tubing with Jan and Jean!

The Kisers on their new jet ski.

On top of the world.

Mister inspecting the pulled pork.

Pure relaxation.

Capt. Mark cruising Clear Lake.

Digging for gold.

Catching some rays.


We officially christened the Janerbee!
2 comments:
Shut up! Christie got IN the water?!?!?! I'm glad your pups behaved. Ours got to have a playdate with 3 other shih tzu pups on Sunday. Super fun. I'm glad you all got to have a great weekend up there!
What is Fergi wearing??? Looks like you all had a great time!!!! Love the wind blown look on Fergi.
Post a Comment