Sunday, September 21, 2008

Birthday Weekend

Wow I just got back from California tonight, and I can honestly say thanks to my amazing family and friends, I think 27 was the best bday yet. I'm going to try and great these pics down into groups with intros.

Part One
Before I could get to celebrating, I had some reunion business to handle at GHS which is below. That place has made some major changes in 10 years! Then I had to do my official drive down Day Road, which in my opinion is the prettiest drive in Gilroy. You can see from the photos some of the damage from the fires earlier this year.








Part Two

On Friday Jay and I hit the driving range for some practice and a pitcher of beer. It was a beautiful afternoon, and after half my bucket, I finally got my groove back! Then he and I met up with Numbers and Peems for dinner at Dona Esters in San Juan Bautista. It was to die for. We also got serenaded for my bday and my dad and bro picked out some flowers for me.






Part Three

Saturday morning, my actual bday, I got up at 7am and awaited my sister's arrival. Once she got to town, Juls, Peems and I headed up to Valley Fair for a day of shopping. We managed to shop from 10am to 5:30pm. That is true Tognetti dedication. After getting back from that, I headed over to the Nowakowski's for what turned out to be the most fun night ever. Megs and Michelia had decorated the table with pics of me from throughout the years including hilarious party hats and cupcakes. Mike cooked lemon chicken, rice pilaf, garlic bread and grilled asparagus. It was TO DIE FOR!!!! After hours of non stop laughter, we all headed over to Heather's house to meet up with some more Gilroy friends. It was such a blast! Thank you to all you guys for making this the best bday weekend ever!!! 27 feels great!!!















1 comment:

Steve & Jenn Barlow said...

Awww Gilroy! Looks like you had a great weekend. Happy 27th!!!