Friday, August 8, 2008

Poor Elizabeth!!!

The National Enquirer has been reporting it for weeks, and finally John Edwards has owned up to his affair with this hoe face below. Although, he is still not owning up to being the father of her child. (Seriously John own up, this is not going to go away. And once that baby gets older and starts getting $400 haircuts, we'll know he's yours!) Many of you know I have been the biggest Edwards fan sine 2003, and even had the chance to meet my idol, Elizabeth Edwards, in San Jose during that election. This makes me sick to my stomach. That poor woman is dying of cancer and John can't keep his monkey in his pants! Sorry for my rant. I get flustered anytime one of these power-tripping politicians cheats, but I get even more worked up about this because I have nothing but respect for Elizabeth Edwards and all she has done to make her husband a success. She is a great woman.

1 comment:

Megs said...

Rielle = ho, fo sho!