Thursday, February 28, 2008

Party Time in God's House






So being the Catholic's we are, "Tribble's Chapel of Love" wasn't going to cut it for our wedding. We needed god's seal of approval. Surrounded by our family and friends, Mark and I were married at Carmel Mission October 7, 2006, followed by a reception at Hotel Del Monte at the Naval Postgraduate School. It was the best day ever. Perfect weather, great food, booze and the dancing never ended. We are so greatful to everyone who made the journey to be with us on that special day.

We also had an amazing second reception held in Chicago on Oct. 22. I'm still trying to find digital photos from that one, so once I do, I'll try to post them. that party rocked the house. Karaoke, filet minon, open bar... the southside knows how to do it right...


Carmel Mission

No comments: