John and I decided to travel with Mark to Minneapolis this week in order to spend some more time with dad and also see a new city and do a test run of getting through the airport. With our big trip to California next week, I thought a dry run of getting through security, and a chance to see how the little man did in the air was a good idea. After sitting on the plane for 90 minutes at O'Hare (I hate United) we arrived in Minneapolis and have been having a blast ever since. Mark's company is so acommodating. Along with staying at a luxury hotel, they also hooked us up with a rental car, room service and more. We visited the Mall of America yesterday and needless to say John and I are going back today!

The very nice curbside check in man who helped us with our bags.

John's first boarding pass!

Chillin in his luxurious bed 19 floors above beautiful Minneapolis.

"holding" dad's vino.

"Holy cow I can't wait to come back here in a few years!" - John Connor
No comments:
Post a Comment