Cuthbert is our name, wiener dogs, politics and irish whiskey is our game.
Est. 2005
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Easter Weekend Festivities
This weekend was jammed packed with 3 mile walks with the dogs through some beautiful neighborhoods, trips to a local mom and pop bakery, a doggy BARKery with the pooches, a traditional Tognetti family Easter Basket Hunt and a fabulous brunch at The Club. We also hit the driving range on Easter Sunday which was great. Overall Easter was a success and I was sad to see Peemsie go!
Since we're constantly on the move, we've set up this blog to keep our family and friends up to date on Cuthbert happenings without having to send out tons of emails.
2 comments:
Great blog. I will just send people to yours to learn about my vacation!! What a fun time!!xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo peems
I've never heard of such a thing! Did you leave feeling a little salty? ;-)
Post a Comment