Last Friday night Mark took me to dinner and the Goodman and we had an amazing experience. I had perma-grin the entire night. I have never seen a performance of this play done so well. Falling snow, music, casting - everything was top notch. It was so amazing I then called every member of my family to demand they spend next Thanksgiving in Chicago so I can bring them all there. It really was a treat.
Next up on our busy holiday schedule is Thanksgiving down on the southside tomorrow with the entire McCarthy side. Then the Cuthberts will join us for the 43rd Annual Hinsdale Christmas Walk. You'd have to see it to believe it (which is why I'll take a ton of pictures) but we seriously live in a Norman Rockwell painting. The streets are covered in holly berries and evergreen boughs and on Friday night carolers, ice sculptors, horse drawn carriages and more will fill the streets. If that doesn't get people into the holiday spirit, I don't know what will! Pictures to come....

Marky and I at the Goodman
Skating @ Millennium Park
Hinsdale Christmas Walk

1 comment:
Magical!
Post a Comment